Read about actions taken at the Jan. 10 school board meeting. Find out more by visiting Pattonville's BoardDocs website.
The board of education on Jan. 10:
- Reviewed information and lodged for action the district’s Comprehensive School Improvement Plan (CSIP) for 2023-2028; see the plan or view the presentation; a vote is expected at the Feb. 14 meeting;
- Approved paying $2,479,222.32 for regular bills;
- Approved, subject to audit, the financial statements for December 2022;
- Approved paying $363,553.22, for purchases made on Pattonville’s purchasing cards, which earned the district a rebate of 1% (or $3,635.53);
- Approved the district's 2023 Legislative Platform;
- Adopted the resolution opposing legislation regarding open enrollment;
- Approved, as lodged for action on Dec. 13, revisions to policies EEA (Student Transportation Services), EEAB (School Bus Scheduling and Routing), GCP-R (Voluntary Termination of Employment Professional Staff), IGBG (Homebound Instruction), IGC (Extended Instructional Program), IGCA-R (Summer School Procedures) and JFCC (Student Conduct on School Transportation), and the rescission of policies IF-R-2 (New Course/Program Development and Adoption), IFA-R (Deletion of Courses/Programs), IGBG-R (Homebound Instruction Procedures), IGCA (Summer Schools), IIA-R (Textbook Selection and Adoption), IIAB (Supplementary Instructional Material Selection and Adoption), IICA-R (Field Trips), IKA-R (Grading Procedures), IKAD (Parent Conferences) and IKB (Homework); and
- Awarded the proposal for the purchase and installation of the datacenter uninterruptible power supply to TSI Global Companies for $40,790.
- Joshua Carr, multi-craft tradesman, maintenance
- Brian Schlund, maintenance journeyman - HVAC technician, maintenance
- Cindy Temm, secretary in the teaching and learning department, after 19 years of service