The following is information about Remington Traditional, it's staff and students. Find out why Pattonville is a great place to live and learn by looking through basic information and some of the achievements for which the district is noted.
Pattonville is fully accredited by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education and has earned Missouri’s Distinction in Performance Award for academic performance - 11 consecutive years; Pattonville is the most diverse district in Missouri to achieve Distinction in Performance every year it has been bestowed.
2011-2012 enrollment (K-8): 357
Number of staff: 31 certified, 13 support
Ave. years of teaching experience: 13
Staff with advanced degrees: 77%
• Remington Traditional School was named to the state’s lists of the Top 10 Highest Performing Schools in Missouri for 11 school years in a row. (Note: The state ceased compiling this list in 2009).
• The school enrolls kindergarten through eighth-grade students from all across the district.
• Five Remington teachers have earned National Board Certification, the highest credential in teaching.
• Every eighth-grader (100 percent) at Remington who took the Algebra high-school level state end of course exam scored proficient or advanced.
• 509 students enrolled in Grades K-12 in 2011-2012 school year
• 246 students were served by Pattonville's school-based pre-school program and the Pattonville Learning Center pre-school (typically developing students and those needing special education service)
• Average elementary class size is 20; class sizes remain at or better than the state’s desirable standards
• 95% average daily attendance
• 8% in Grades K-12 receive gifted education services
• 15.5% receive special education services
• 44% of students qualify for free or reduced lunches
• Our students are a reflection of St. Louis’ global society: 57% white, 31% black, 7% Hispanic, 5% Asian
Click here to download the Pattonville Points of Pride newsletter.
Click here to download the Patonville School District Annual Report.